Missionary Sisters, Servants of the Holy Ghost

Religious congregation founded at Steyl, Netherlands in 1889 by Saint Arnold Janssen. Its purpose is work in home and foreign missions especially in those directed by their brother congregation, the Society of the Divine Word. The congregation has houses in the Netherlands, Austria, Germany, Argentina, Brazil, Japan, China, the Philippines, New Guinea, and the United States. The motherhouse is at Steyl.