- Sister Marie Clementine
Nun, a member of the Congregation of the Holy Family. Captured during the civil war in the Congo, she was murdered by by her captors when they tried to rape her and she responded by fighting them off while praying. Martyr.
- 1941 in Wamba, Orientale, Democratic Republic of Congo
- “Blessed Alphonsine Anuarite Nengapeta“. CatholicSaints.Info. 30 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
- “Saint Florence of Poitiers“. CatholicSaints.Info. 30 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
- “Blessed Gonzalo Viñes Masip“. CatholicSaints.Info. 30 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
- Everard of Commed
- Everard of Chumbd
- Everard of Comeda
- Eberhard of…
Born to the nobility, the youngest son of Wolfram of family of the counts of Stahleck in modern Germany. Page in the court at Heidelberg, Germany. In his early teens, Everard felt a call to religious life and tried three times to enter the Cistercian abbey of Schönau near Heidelberg, but was refused as being too young and uneducated. At age 16 he built himself a hermitage at Chumbd, Simmern, Hunsrück, diocese of Mainz, Germany and retired there from the world. Helped found a convent of Cistercian nuns at Chumbd (Comeda; Kumbd), Germany in 1183. Cistercian monk. Sub-deacon. Spiritual director of the nuns of Chumbd. Two of his sisters became nuns there, and a brother joined the Cistercians as a lay brother.
- 30 November 1191 in the monastery of Chumbd, Germany of natural causes
- buried the at the church of Saint Mary at the monastery of Chumbd
- relics transferred to Himmerod Abbey in Großlittgen, Germany when the abbey at Comeda was suppressed in 1566
- relics have since disappeared
- “Blessed Everard of Stahleck“. CatholicSaints.Info. 29 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
Priest, ordained at age 35, he spent his ministry walking from village to village, ministering to Christians and spreading the faith. Arrested on Pentecost 1821, he was tortured and then imprisoned for two years before his sentence was finally handed down. Martyr.
- “Saint Thaddeus Liu Ruiting“. CatholicSaints.Info. 28 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
Born to a poor family. Skilled carpenter. Member of the Order of Hermits of Saint Augustine. Noted for his obedience to the Rule of his Order, his piety, the fervor of his prayer life and devotion to Eucharistic Adoration.
- 30 November 1329 in Regensburg, Bohemia (in modern Germany) of natural causes
- buried at the parish of Saint Cecilia at the Augustinian house in Regensburg
- grave re-discovered during construction in 1911, and relics enshrined in the church of Saint Cecilia
- Augustinian hermit surrounded by 12 medallions (representing 12 miracles traditionally performed by him)
- Augustinian hermit with an ax and/or carpenter‘s tools
- Augustinian hermit with an angel
- Augustinian hermit chopping wood
- Augustinian hermit receiving Communion from an angel
- “Blessed Frederick of Regensburg“. CatholicSaints.Info. 28 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>
- “Blessed José Otín Aquilué“. CatholicSaints.Info. 28 November 2015. Web. 1 December 2015. <>