Scapular of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Article

A white scapular with the two Hearts and the implements of the Passion on one part, and a red cross on the other. It owes its origin to the Daughters of the Sacred Heart, a community founded at Antwerp in 1873. It was approved in 1900. Indulgenced by Pope Leo XIII and Pope Pius X.

MLA Citation

  • “Scapular of the Hearts of Jesus and Mary”. New Catholic Dictionary. CatholicSaints.Info. 16 August 2013. Web. 24 September 2017. <>