- Nimatullah al-Hardini
- Nimatullah Youssef Kassab Al-Hardini
Educated by the monks of San Antonio Aban. Lebanese Maronite monk in Batrun, Lebanon in 1828, taking the name Father Nimatullah. Worked as a bookbinder of religious works for his house. Ordained in 1833. Spiritual director and novice master in his house, and chosen to be part of the General Council of the Maronite Order. Spiritual teacher of Saint Charbel Mahklouf. Know for the zeal of his faith, his devotion to Christ and Mary, and his deep prayer life.
- 1808 in Hardine, Batrun, Ash Shamal, Lebanon
- 14 December 1858 in Kfifan, Batrun, Ash Shamal, Lebanon
- incorrupt remains at the monastery at Kfifan
- “Saint Yusuf Jurj Kassab al-Hardini“. CatholicSaints.Info. 11 December 2015. Web. 29 April 2016. <>