Member of the imperial guard of Julian the Apostate. When Julian issued orders prohibiting the veneration of the relics of saints, Maximinus and Saint Juventius protested; they were arrested, scourged, and martyred. Saint John Chrysostom wrote their eulogy.
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Catholic Online
- Lives of the Saints, by Father Alban Butler
- Martirologio Romano, 2005 edition
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Saint Maximinus of Antioch“. CatholicSaints.Info. 24 January 2010. Web. 4 May 2016. <>