- Marie-Alphonsine Danil Ghattas
- Maryam Sultanah Danil Ghattas
- Maria Alfonsina Danil Ghattas
Joined the Congregation of Saint Joseph of the Apparition at age 14. Nun. Following a vision of the Blessed Virgin Mary she received in Bethlehem, she co-founded the Rosary Sisters (Sisters of the Holy Rosary of Jerusalem of the Latins; Congregation of the Sisters of the Most Holy Rosary of Jerusalem). Spent her life working for the poor and the education of Palestinian Christians, and her Sisters continue that work today.
- 22 November 2009 by Pope Benedict XVI
- beatification recognition celebrated at the Basilica of the Annunciation in Nazareth, Cardinal Angelo Amato as chief celebrant
- “Saint Mariam Sultaneh Danil Ghattas“. CatholicSaints.Info. 22 March 2016. Web. 24 April 2017. <>