- Lucina of Rome
Wealthy convert, brought to the faith by the Apostles. She financially supported the early missionaries, visited Christians imprisoned for their faith, and gave proper burial to martyrs. Likely a martyr herself.
- Rome, Italy
- interred in the San Callistus Catacombs of Rome
- some relics transferred to Massa Lubrense, Italy in 1621
- some relics transferred to the parish of San Stefano in Rosate, Italy in 1933
- some relics transferred to the church of Santa Lucina, Cortereggio, San Giorgio Canavese, Italy
- “Saint Lucina of the Callistus Catacombs“. CatholicSaints.Info. 24 June 2015. Web. 2 December 2015. <>