Deacon and later bishop of Modena, Italy. Sheltered Saint Athanasius of Alexandria and Saint John Chrystostom in their exiles. Opposed Jovinianism and other heresies. The people of Modena believe his intercession saved them from the invading Huns.
- bishop holding a mirror in which the Virgin Mary is reflected
- bishop holding the town of San Gimignano
- man calming a storm at sea
- man exorcising the emperor’s daughter
- “Saint Geminian of Modena“. CatholicSaints.Info. 30 January 2013. Web. 19 April 2015. <>