- Ignacio Clemente Delgado Cebrián
- Ignacio Delgado y Cebrián
- Ignatius Delgado y Cebrian
- Ignatius Delgado y Cebrián
- Klemens Ignatius Delgado y Cebrián
Raised in a pious family. Dominican priest. Missionary to Vietnam for nearly 50 years. Co-adjutor vicar-apostolic at East Tonkin, Vietnam and titular bishop of Metellopolis on 11 February 1794. During government oppression of Christianity, he was locked in a cage, put on public display for ridicule and abuse, and left to die. One of the Martyrs of Vietnam.
- “Saint Clemente Ignacio Delgado Cebrián“. CatholicSaints.Info. 7 February 2009. Web. 29 March 2015. <>