Brothers of Our Lady of the Fields


Congregation founded at Saint Damien de Buckland in the Diocese of Quebec, 1902, by Reverend J. O. Brousseau, to train orphans in industrial and agricultural pursuits, and the arts of colonization. In 1924 the mother-house was transferred to Squatteck in the Diocese of Rimouski. The novitiate is located at Rimouski.

MLA Citation

  • “Brothers of Our Lady of the Fields”. New Catholic Dictionary. CatholicSaints.Info. 26 April 2012. Web. 20 February 2019. <>