Joined the Benedictine Cistercians at Kerkheim, Leuven, Belgium at age 16; the house, and Ida, were later moved to Rameige, Belgium, where she spent the rest of her life. Sister Ida was a mystic, a visionary and a miracle worker with a ministry of praying for suffering souls in Purgatory.
- woman in a hospital bed holding the baby Jesus
- woman in a hosptial bed being given the baby Jesus by Mary
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Den katolske kirke
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- “Blessed Ida of Nivelles“. CatholicSaints.Info. 11 December 2013. Web. 20 January 2017. <>