- Julia Crostarosa
- Sister Maria Celeste of the Holy Redeemer
Tenth of twelve children in her family. At age 20, she and her sister entered the Carmelite monastery of Marigliano, Italy. When it was suppressed five years later, she moved to a monastery at Scala, Italy, taking the name Sister Maria Celeste. On 25 April 1725, while still a novice, she had a series of visions in which saw a new congregation of nuns, and even was given its Rule. Co-founder of the Order of Redemptoristine Nuns on 13 May 1731.
- Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, 14 September 1755 in Foggia, Italy of natural causes
- interred in the monastery at Foggia
- 18 June 2016 by Pope Francis
- beatification celebrated at the Square of the Basilica-Sanctuary of Beata Vergine Maria “Madre dio Dio Incoronata” in Foggia, Italy, presided by Cardinal Angelo Amato
- “Blessed Giulia Crostarosa“. CatholicSaints.Info. 11 September 2016. Web. 27 March 2017. <>