- Bronislava Odrowaz
- Bronislava of Cracow
Daughter of Count Stanislaus and Countess Anna of Prandata-Odrowaz; related to Saint Hyacinth and Blessed Czeslaw. Premonstratensian nun. Hermitess. When Saint Hyacinth died, Bronislava had a vision of Mary welcoming him to heaven.
- 29 August 1259 at Zwierzyniec, Lubelskie, Poland of natural causes
- re-interred in her convent church in 1261
- the church was later destroyed and her relics lost during a Swedish invasion
- relics re-discovered in the 17th century
- “Blessed Bronislava of Poland“. CatholicSaints.Info. 15 March 2016. Web. 19 February 2017. <>