Joined the Augustinians at age 14 in Montereale, Italy. Priest. Travelling preacher in Italy and France, known for his learning and personal holiness. Studied theology in Rimini, Padua, Ferrara and Siena in Italy. Reformed Augustinian monasteries in Umbria, Italy. Chosen Augustinian provincial in 1453 and 1471. In his later years he retired to the Augustinian monastery at Montereale.
- 18 April 1479 at the Augustinian monastery of Montereale, Italy of natural causes
- interred in the Augustianian Friars Church in Montereale
- Book of Saints, by the Monks of Ramsgate
- Kirken i Norge
- Our Sunday Visitor’s Encyclopedia of Saints
- Santi e Beati
- “Blessed Andrew of Montereale“. CatholicSaints.Info. 11 April 2010. Web. 27 March 2015. <>