- Beauly Priory
- Saint John’s Priory
Priory of the Valliscaulian Order. It was transferred to the Cistercians c.1460. Rebuilt from the foundations by Bishop Robert Reid of Orkney, when he became its commendatory prior in 1530. His arms (stag’s head with a crosier issuing from the antlers) and his initials are still to be seen above the west door. Transferred to the Bishop of Ross on 20 October 1634. Today only ruins remain.
- “Beaulieu Priory”. . CatholicSaints.Info. 20 February 2010. Web. 22 February 2017. <http://catholicsaints.info/beaulieu-priory/>