Old Testament patriarch. Married to Sarah. Founder of the Hebrew nation. Father of all believers in the true God. At God’s command he moved from his native Chaldea to Canaan. Nomadic shepherd. Reported to have lived to age 175.
- at Ur, Chaldea as Abram
- c.1700 BC of natural causes
- bearded old man offering food to three angels
- bearded old man holding a blanket containing small people representing the souls of all believers saved since his first reaction to God
- with Isaac the Patriarch
- with a pile of fire wood for making a sacrifice
- “Abraham the Patriarch“. CatholicSaints.Info. 3 July 2015. Web. 1 August 2015. <>